Kiwire 2.0 Build 8 provides more software updates that add new features and brings some great new functionality, more supported devices and also some bug fixes.
Let’s check out a detailed list of Kiwire 2.0 features and fixes below:
- Page Maker – New login snippet. User sign up using MAC address device.
- Performance – Enhancement by utilizing 100% memcached server to speed up the system.
- Bandwidth Report – Bandwidth vs number of users report to provide information on number of users and bandwidth utilized during the time period.
- New Device – Support for Nom’adix and Meraki devices.
- Ability for QR Login directly from user device, usefull for IOS11 devices.
- New payment gateway added (Payfast / Paypal / Wirecard / senangPay.
- Now available users own control panel (cpanel) with statistics information.
- Login (on behalf) registered user / device.
- Platform architecture now support Multiple superuser and read only option.
- Templete designer for email, SMS, voucher and user status page.
- Tools : System quick fix to quickly tackle simple issue.
- New zone bandwidth control management.
- Smart campaign engine (targeting) based on user demographic information.
- Statictics email to user.
- Promote mobile app banner.
In the last few maintenance updates, we’ve enhanced the operation of many key areas, which is:
- API now changed to API2 (now with permission).
- Fixed an issue in CRON (scheduler) management.
- Option to login or redirect user after successful registration.
- Using CentOS 7 as the based operating system.
- Radius server upgraded to version 3.0 from 2.2x.
- MySQL changed to MariaDB.
- Fully migrated to InnoDB from MyISAM.
- PHP upgraded to version 5.6 from 5.3.
- Resolved an issue where using Device Detector framework to get user device information more accurately.
- Include user device information and zone in login record and who is online report.
- Resolved an issue where campaign video auto-play (in muted).
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION